Call us on : 01925 599 130


The container will be ordered in advance once the seller has enough materials for a load. Paperwork will be sent by email or faxed to the person responsible for the goods with our request for loading. All the information, including loading photos, weighbridge ticket and annex 7 forms, will be collected right after loading. When the material has been delivered we will inform the buyers of the confirmed weight, and on receipt of your invoice the payment will be made directly into your bank account within the terms and conditions agreed by both parties.



We are authorised by the British Environmental Agency to sell PERN. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding this.

Waste Paper
Waste Metal
Polyethylene terephthalate - Fizzy drink bottles and oven-ready meal trays.
High-density polyethylene – Mike bottles and washing-up liquids bottles.
Polyvinyl chloride - Food trays, cling film, bottles of squash, mineral water and shampoo.
Low density polyethylene - Carrier bags and bin liners. (99/1,98/2,95/5,Lower Grades)
Polypropylene - Margarine tubs, microwaveable meal trays.
Polystyrene - Yoghurt pots, foam meat or fish trays, hamburger boxes and egg cartons, vending cups, plastic cutlery, protective packaging for electronics etc
Any other plastics that do not fall into any of the above categories. - An example is melamine, which is often used in plastic plates and cups.
Waste Paper and Cardboard
Scrap metal, loose or baled

Trading Materials

Opening hours: Mon-Fri, 9am—5:30pm

United Commercial Trading (UK) Ltd
28 Kingsland Grange
Grange Industrial Estate
Tel: 01925 599 130
Fax: 01925 810 779

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player